(I expected Safari 11.0.1 fixes to be included in the updates, but docs don't say that.)
FYI on Nvidia Web Driver Updates:
Users of Nvidia's web drivers should know that new OS updates (versions or later build numbers after Security Updates) break any currently installed Nvidia web graphics driver. I'd switch to the default Apple driver and reboot before updating, if your card is supported with the default drivers. If not, wait for a Nvidia driver update. (Some non-Mac EFI cards are not supported by default OS X drivers.)
Of course have a current backup (and if possible, a Clone) of your boot drive before any update. Nvidia Driver Updates: See Nov 1st to 3rd news page for downloads of Nvidia Graphics driver updates for macOS 10.13.1 and the new builds of macOS 10.12.6 and OS X 10.11.6 with the above security updates installed. Also a download of Nvidia CUDA 9.0.222 for macOS 10.13.x with a reader report it works in macOS 10.12.6 also despite the download page only listing macOS High Sierra support.
"The new iTunes focuses on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks. For more information, please see https://support.apple.com/HT208075."
(That's the article on Changes in the new iTunes, unchanged since the iTunes 12.7 update as of post time.)
- Fixed bug that could cause Pacifist to fail to open packages that had been expanded and
re-flattened on macOS 10.13 ("High Sierra")
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Apple Xcode 9.1 (macOS 10.12.6 or later)
- Fixes an issue in Simulator that impacted the performance of OpenGL ES and maps
- Improves support for iPhone X
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Developer News - macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 beta, Xcode 9.2 beta available
Developer News - iOS 11.2 beta, tvOS 11.2 Beta, watchOS 4.2 Beta
(tvOS 11.2 beta adds a Native mode many Apple TV 4K owners wanted)
- Apple TV 4K Automatic mode switching to native frame rate & dynamic range of video content.
- Support for switching Apple TV 4K display output to SDR for apps that are GPU-bound when running in HDR.
(Apple developer video explains how auto mode switching works via AVDisplayManager.)
Apple Java for OS X 2017-001 (Legacy Java 6 Runtime for macOS 10.13 - OS X 10.9)
Carbon Copy Cloner v4.1.20 Update (with fixes for High Sierra)
OWC Aura Pro X SSDs for Most 2013 and Later Macs Now Available
Apple posts HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X (10.9 or later)
Troubleshooting a Mac That Won't Power Up at All
Safari Technology Preview 42 Release Notes
Can the Apple TV 4K be a cord-cutter's only streaming device?
A Complete Guide to Universal Clipboard in macOS High Sierra
Roku vs. 4K streaming rivals - How it compares to Apple TV, Fire TV
10 More macOS Keyboard Shortcuts to Improve Productivity
Observer: Can My Mac Run It?
Apple TV 4K Needs an Automatic "Native" (Source Direct) Mode Option
Reviews of 12TB Seagate IronWolf HDD and 12TB IronWolf Pro NAS
Chrome 62.0.3202.75 stable channel update
Firefox 56.0.2 release notes
2017 LG OLED TVs First to Offer Dolby TrueHD Lossless Sound
(above post includes FYI on problems some have seen)
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- Printer and scanner software for macOS 10.13 to OS X 10.9
- What to do If your Mac is lost or stolen
- What to do If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen
- If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Send photo, video, or audio messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If iCloud Backup couldn't be completed or you can't restore
- If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch